This gorgeous deodorant is scented with premium Australian Sandalwood essential oil which has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
The Indigenous deadwood is sourced from Dutjahn Sandalwood Oils (DSO), in Western Australia. The Dutjahn Custodians are 50% stakeholders in the distillery.
Profits from the oil distillation business will generate much needed work and funding to remote Indigenous communities and will allow them to invest in community projects which will generate employment.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Victoria.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% Pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of transitioning to our new labels, you may receive an old label, however, the product is still fresh.
The mini trio set is not only brilliant to sample products, but also a great way to give your ‘pits' a break from your favourite Natural Approach product. I have been aluminium free for 12 years, and struggled to find quality Australian products that work - until I discovered Natural Approach products 7 months ago. Tracey’s customer service is excellent too!
Confidence going through each day and not even thinking twice about feeling fresh. Have had some very hot days at work being outdoors and not a problem at all, also no marks left on clothing. Enjoy the range of different fragrances. Absolutely satisfied customer.
I carry a mini tin of Earth in my back pack and use it not only on my armpits but also elbows and back of hands to help soften the dry skin. Smells warm and well....... Earthy.