- Plastic free
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Made from natural sisal (cactus)
- Sustainable timber
- Cotton cord
- Vegan friendly
- Wet or dry use
- Medium strength bristle
- Ideal size for travel.
Benefits of dry body brushing:
Body brushing is a natural yet effective way to promote soft and healthy skin. The movement of the brush increases blood flow and encourages cell production, which gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Natural exfoliant - gently removes dry skin cells
- Increases circulation - for a healthy glow all year round
- Enhances skin detoxification - stimulates your lymphatic system
- Stress relief - the gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect
- Gently brush your body using a gentle sweeps upwards to stimulate the lymphatic system.
- This brush can be used dry or wet (in the bath or shower).
- Never brush over inflamed or broken skin, sores or sunburn.
- Use twice or more per week for anywhere between 2 and 20 minutes.
Wash regularly with a natural antiseptic and dry in the sun. Don't leave damp or in water for prolonged periods.
Postage for this item is $8.95 Australia wide.