If you're a newbie to natural deodorant this is an AMAZING place to start!
Not only will you receive the beautiful Bentonite Clay mask, but also our FULL range of bicarb free natural deodorants, so you can determine your favourite scents!
R.R.P. $42.70 (Save $5.75)
Why a clay mask?
To help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process, you can use a natural clay mask on your armpits. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW. It's also a fabulous face mask!
- Bentonite Clay can help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Aluminium free deodorant to let your body breathe.
- Contains magnesium hydroxide - perfect for sensitive skin.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Handcrafted in Australia.
What you get:
- Our full range of 'Sensitive Body' Scents (5 x 15 gram tins of Natural Approach deodorant)
- One 40 gram sachet of Raw Bentonite Clay.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
Clay mask application:
- Simply mix approximately 1 tbsp of clay with equal parts water OR apple cider vinegar in a plastic or ceramic bowl with a non-metal spoon and evenly apply to both armpits. It should be a custard like consistency.
- Once applied, you will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This is best washed off in the shower as it can be messy!
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes.
- You can apply this once per week for a few weeks (or more if needed) to detoxify those pits!
- If there's any leftover you can also use it as a face mask, it is amazing!!
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
- As with all products, discontinue use if irritation occurs.