The Eco Max vegetable brush has a comfortable handle made from sustainable timber and coconut fibre bristles which makes it perfect for cleaning fruit and softer vegetables.
- Plastic free
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Sustainable timber
- Cotton cord
- Galvanised wire so it won't rust
- Vegan friendly
Benefits of coconut fibre:
- Naturally anti-bacterial so it won't become smelly or mouldy
- Chemical free: safe for the entire family
- Long lasting: bristles don't bend and flatten
- No micro plastics: natural plant fibre so doesn't pollute our waterways
- Biodegradable: at the end of its life it will break down naturally. The wire can be recycled
- Gently brush your fruit and softer vegetables to clean.
After use, rinse thoroughly and place in dish rack or hang to dry.
Postage for this item is $8.95 Australia wide.
Place brush, cord and handle in home compost system. Recycle wire component.
Australian owned. Handmade in Sri Lanka by a small family-run company that employs mainly underprivileged local women. Certified vegan. Certified fair trade.