The Eco Max large bottle brush is a fantastic option to replace your nylon bottle brush. The larger size is ideal for jars, bottles, vases, and other hard to clean areas. It is:
- Plastic free
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Made from natural coconut fibre
- Galvanised wire so it never rusts
- Vegan friendly
Benefits of coconut fibre:
- Naturally anti-bacterial so it won't become smelly or mouldy
- Chemical free: safe for the entire family
- Rounded end to easily clean corners of bottles
- No micro plastics: natural plant fibre so doesn't pollute our waterways
- Biodegradable: at the end of its life it will break down naturally. The wire can be recycled
- Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
- Dishwasher safe.
Postage for this item is $8.95 Australia wide.
Compost coconut fibre at end of life. Recycle wire component.
Australian owned. Handmade in Sri Lanka by a small family-run company that employs mainly underprivileged local women. Certified vegan. Certified fair trade.
I'm in love with the bottle brush! Its the best one on the market. Robust and flexible. Postage across the country was remarkably quick and it arrived in good shape. Thanks so much.