Earth is scented with Australian Sandalwood essential oil which is exclusivity sourced from Australian indigenous people of the central desert regions of Western Australia, who care for their traditional country.
It has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Handmade in Australia using non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice,
- Keeps you smelling fresh by eliminating odour causing bacteria, and
- Hand poured into 15 gram screw top reusable/recyclable tins.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a small 'half pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% v/v pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil. (Santalum spicatum essential oil)
(* indicates certified organic)
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.
FREE postage on all Natural Approach deodorants