If you're a newbie to natural deodorant, this is a great place to start!
To help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process, you can use a natural clay mask on your armpits. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW.
What you get:
- Three 15 gram tins of Natural Approach bicarb FREE deodorant (Bohemian, Original & Cool Change)
- One 40 gram sachet of Raw Bentonite Clay Mask
- FREE shipping within Australia
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
How to use:
- Simply mix approximately 1 tbsp of clay with equal parts water OR apple cider vinegar with a non-metal spoon and evenly apply to both armpits. It should be a custard like consistency.
- Once applied, you will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This is best washed off in the shower as it can be messy!
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes. You can apply this once per week for a few weeks (or more if needed) to detoxify those pits!
- If there's any leftover you can also use it as a face mask, it is amazing!!