The beautiful floral and fruity aromas of lavender are captured in this gorgeous natural deodorant. Combined with lime and Australian tea tree pure essential oils, you're bound to stay fresh and grounded.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lavender*, lime*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
This one has a smoother consistency than the vanilla I tried last time. I find this scent lasts longer, and even after sweating I can still smell the lavender!
I love this Original scent and how when I'm wearing it, it really does keep me feeling relaxed and fresh. I've always found lavender very helpful and calming but didn't realise it would also work for me in the form of a natural deodorant. Thanks Natural Approach - love what you do x