Our 'Vanilla Bean' natural deodorant is made from organic Queensland Vanilla Beans. To obtain this amazing earthy sweet scent we infuse the Vanilla Beans in coconut oil for months, no alcohol used here.
Please note: This is the REAL deal! It's not the same as the 'sweet' processed vanilla scent we're all familiar with. Instead it can be described as an 'earthy' vanilla fragrance, with a hint of honey (from the beeswax).
- Handmade in Australia using all-natural, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice,
- Keeps you fresh by eliminating odour causing bacteria, and
- Hand poured into 15 gram screw top reusable/recyclable tins.
- Massage a small 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- Australian Vanilla Beans*
- (* indicates certified organic)
What's NOT in it:
- NO Aluminium salts
- NO Paraben
- NO Synthetic fragrances
- NO Palm oil
- NO Nasties!
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.