Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil has been described as having "a beautiful, strong and grounding rose perfumed aroma, with a fresh, fruity element".
This beautiful oil comes from a very rare plant, grown on a property in Byron Bay NSW. It's actually part of the tea tree family and has also been called "Rose Scented Tea Tree".
PLEASE NOTE: Limit of 1 tin of Australian Rose per customer as I only make small batches. Thanks for your understanding. xx
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin.
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Such a sweet and surprisingly fruity scent - almost like a perfume. And it didn't just smell good! As always, applied once in the morning, texture was super smooth and kept any bad smells away.
Thanks so much Gemma. Stoked you're enjoying our Limited Edition Australian Rose. Cheers Trace
This definitely stops the stink, even in the gym when I can get a bit on the nose.
I found that this this doesn't smell like Roses, instead it reminds me of a caramel smell. It's not unpleasant though.
Hey Jody, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Stoked you're finding Natural Approach deodorants effective. Sorry to hear the scent wasn't what you expected. It is quite a unique Australian essential oil which is part of the tea tree family and it's interesting that our senses pick up different scents. Thank you, Trace xx
Smells amazing and keeps me smelling fresh all day.