Earth is scented with premium Australian Sandalwood essential oil which has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
The Indigenous deadwood is sourced from Dutjahn Sandalwood Oils (DSO), in Western Australia. The Dutjahn Custodians are 50% stakeholders in the distillery.
Profits from the oil distillation business will generate much needed work and funding to remote Indigenous communities and will allow them to invest in community projects which will generate employment.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- 100% plastic free.
- No animal testing.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- Free postage Australia wide.
- 100% happiness guarantee.
Best way to open our new flat 40 gram tins:
- Lie the tin flat in your palm
- Twist open with your other palm
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 40 gram tins contain approximately 8 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% v/v pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil. (Santalum spicatum essential oil)
- (* indicates certified organic)
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.
FREE postage on all Natural Approach deodorants