- Highly effective odour protection.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 40 gram tins contain approximately 8 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: peppermint*, spearmint*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Love this deodorant, the fragrance is divine and love that its natural
Being all natural is #1 for me. Made locally by hand - how fantastic is that. I love the different scents Tracey uses and love reading what beautiful ingredients are in each gorgeous little tin. The deodorant is easy to apply and feels great on my skin.
After my deodorant is finished I use the tins to keep my earrings and my precious old bits of jewellery in. No waste. So good.
I have been using these deodorants for over a year now , I have Graves disease and over sweating is a side effect so body odour was an issue until I found these deodorants,have never found one that works this well cool change is my favourite just stocked up at the Albury rotary markets lovely lady there that sells it (I was so close to having to order online as I was nearly out ) thank god the market opened back up . Keep up the great work I love your stuff, thanks
Absolutely love the Cool Change deodorant, can’t recommend it highly enough
My whole family use these deodorants even on our feet and sometimes on our face if we have rushes or pimples and it clears it all up. It like a magic miracle cream. For my kids it's awesome I have toddlers and they get such sweaty feet with their shoes ono and ended up with peeling skin. We were using an ointment from the chemist but have found these works fare better. Love knowing our kids can use this and not be soaking in a chemical bath like most creams. Thank you, Tracey