If you're a newbie to natural deodorant, this is a great place to start!
To help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process, you can use a natural clay mask on your armpits. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tins!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $3.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Handcrafted in Australia.
- Three 15 gram tins of Natural Approach bicarb FREE deodorant (Bohemian, Original & Cool Change)
- One 40 gram sachet of Raw Bentonite Clay Mask
- FREE shipping within Australia
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
Clay mask application:
- Simply mix approximately 1 tbsp of clay with equal parts water OR apple cider vinegar in a plastic or ceramic bowl with a non-metal spoon and evenly apply to both armpits. It should be a custard like consistency.
- Once applied, you will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This is best washed off in the shower as it can be messy!
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes.
- You can apply this once per week for a few weeks (or more if needed) to detoxify those pits!
- If there's any leftover you can also use it as a face mask, it is amazing!!
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
- As with all products, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of changing our labels