Looking for radiant skin? Look no further!
Australian bentonite Clay from The Bentonite Co. is an absolute must-have in your weekly skin routine.
Derived from aged volcanic ash that has absorbed nutrients from the earth, it's loaded with magnesium, copper, iron, silica, calcium, sodium, and potassium.
In many cultures throughout the world, Bentonite Clay is known as ‘the healing clay’ and considered the most potent clay for cleansing the body.
This product is in a powder form, you'll need to add water to activate it.
Minor Skin Irritations: When mixed with water bentonite molecules become charged and draw out toxins beneath the surface of the skin, making it perfect for treating acne, beestings, insect bites, and skin irritations.
Soothe Fungal Infections: Skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema are caused as a result of fungal infections on the skin’s surface. Most fungi are positively charged and applying a bentonite mask with negatively charged clay can help soothe your skin by absorbing and drawing out the fungus.
Toxin Removal: Bentonite clay can help speed up the natural deodorant 'detox' period by drawing out toxins. It can be applied to our armpits, added to a warm bath, and foot soaks.
- 100% natural Australian Bentonite Clay
- No added fragrances
- Vegan friendly
- Sun dried
- Mix 1 tablespoon with equal part water using non-metallic material.
- Evenly apply to your skin. You will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets and acts like a vacuum to draw out toxins.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes. Recommended use for normal skin is twice per week, more often for problematic skin.
- Not to be taken internally. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: 100% Australian organic bentonite clay sourced from one of the purest bentonite deposits in the world, near Lake Mungo NSW.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use only as directed.
- Patch test prior to use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs and seek medical advice.