This gorgeous deodorant is scented with premium Australian Sandalwood essential oil which has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
The Indigenous deadwood is sourced from Dutjahn Sandalwood Oils (DSO), in Western Australia. The Dutjahn Custodians are 50% stakeholders in the distillery.
Profits from the oil distillation business will generate much needed work and funding to remote Indigenous communities and will allow them to invest in community projects which will generate employment.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Shea butter and coconut oil hydrates and nourishes skin.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin.
- No animal testing.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% Pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I love these little tins, they're the best for on the go in your gym bag or travelling because they seem like they last forever. I think I've tried almost every scent option Trace has and for me the sandalwood is my fave. I like it's low key earthy scent and it wears really well on me throughout the day.
Have been pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of natural Approach in Central Qld. Love the fragrances and the little reusable tins are great.
I purchased the three mini tin sample pack to see which scent is my favourite. The Australian Sandalwood won, hands down. I love natural earthy scents, and this one ticks all the boxes. The consistency is perfect - it rubs in nice and smooth, is not oily, nor is it too firm. It melts in to the skin, and a little bit goes a long way. It stood up to the test of wearing on a few hot & humid days whilst going for my 4km walk. Only a few days after receiving my 15g tin, I ordered the larger size as I didn’t want to run out. Such an amazing product (and trust me, I’ve tried MANY natural deodorants). I highly recommend this one.
Smells delightful and does the job
The mini trio set is not only brilliant to sample products, but also a great way to give your ‘pits' a break from your favourite Natural Approach product. I have been aluminium free for 12 years, and struggled to find quality Australian products that work - until I discovered Natural Approach products 7 months ago. Tracey’s customer service is excellent too!
Thanks so much Kate! Appreciate your feedback.