This gorgeous shea butter soap not only smells amazingly fresh and uplifting, it also has beneficial antiseptic and antifungal properties, which may assist in soothing dermatological conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Allison from Pure Indulgence Aromatherapy (P.I.A) handcrafts these soaps in her gorgeous shop based in the cute little country town of Milawa, Victoria.
- Antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Contains olive green clay which is great for detoxification.
- Suitable for both oily and dry skin.
- Smells fresh and invigorating!
- Handcrafted in Australia.
- Store your soap on a soap dish between uses to allow it to dry.
- Cello packaging is 100% home compostable. Simply pop it in you compost when no longer needed!
- Olive Oil
- Shea butter
- Sweet almond oil
- Caster oil
- Australian Olive Green Clay
- Epsom salt
- Essential oils: Lemon Myrtle & Lime
- Decorated with organic lemon verbena
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Due to the bulk of this product, postage is $8.95 Australia wide. Spend over $60 to receive FREE postage.