Earth is scented with Australian Sandalwood essential oil which is exclusivity sourced from Australian indigenous people of the central desert regions of Western Australia, who care for their traditional country.
It has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma of Australian Sandalwood.
The oil is extracted via steam distillation of the stem, branches and rootball which takes 4-7 days. Essentially Australia (Byron Bay) have been working with this community for many years and bring us this magnificent, uniquely Australian essential oil.
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Handmade in Australia using non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice,
- Keeps you smelling fresh by eliminating odour causing bacteria, and
- Hand poured into 15 gram screw top reusable/recyclable tins.
- Massage a small 'half pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% v/v pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil. (Santalum spicatum essential oil)
(* indicates certified organic)
What's NOT in it:
- NO Aluminium salts
- NO Paraben
- NO Synthetic fragrances
- NO Palm oil
- NO Nasties!
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.