The Eco Max large bottle brush is a fantastic option to replace your nylon bottle brush. The larger size is ideal for jars, bottles, vases, and other hard to clean areas. It is:
- Plastic free
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Made from natural coconut fibre
- Galvanised wire so it never rusts
- Vegan friendly
Benefits of coconut fibre:
- Naturally anti-bacterial so it won't become smelly or mouldy
- Chemical free: safe for the entire family
- Rounded end to easily clean corners of bottles
- No micro plastics: natural plant fibre so doesn't pollute our waterways
- Biodegradable: at the end of its life it will break down naturally. The wire can be recycled
- Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
- Dishwasher safe.
Postage for this item is $8.95 Australia wide.
Compost coconut fibre at end of life. Recycle wire component.
Australian owned. Handmade in Sri Lanka by a small family-run company that employs mainly underprivileged local women. Certified vegan. Certified fair trade.