Natural Approach Australia
FREE Gift from Kitmaii
30 Day Risk Free Guarantee
We respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.
30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee
We want you to love our deodorants as much as we do. And we'd love you to keep coming back for more....and tell your friends about us!
So, if for any reason you're not happy with our deodorant, and you've purchased it within the last 30 days get in touch. Whether we refund you, exchange the product or provide credit towards your next deodorant, we're here to help.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do really want you to be 100% happy and sort it out quickly.
Search below for answers to your questions. Can't find what you're looking for? Email Trace at email@example.com for more help.
I have just started using natural deodorant and still notice a bit of odour, why?
Some people experience a 'transitioning period' when making the switch to natural deodorant. This has also been called the 'detox process'.
It's a short 2-4 week period where your body gets rid of the toxins it once held. Especially if you were using products such as antiperspirants which are designed to block your sweat glands. When you stop using them, you may sweat more and notice more body odour than usual.
However, as everyone's body chemistry is so different, you may or may not even notice body odour. If you do, here's a few tips to help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process:
- Take your natural deodorant with you and reapply if needed.
- Use a loofah or body brush in the shower and gently exfoliate your armpits.
- Avoid wearing synthetic clothing as studies suggest it breeds odour causing bacteria!
- Apply a natural clay mask to your armpits at least once per week for a couple of weeks. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW. And, if you have any left over you can use it as a face-mask!
How do I apply natural deodorant balm?
Simply scoop out a tiny pea-size amount of deodorant balm for each armpit and massage into your clean, dry armpits until it's fully absorbed.
Some people simply use their fingers, but others prefer to use a reusable deodorant applicator to scoop out their deodorant before applying.
We also recommend applying your deodorant before you get dressed and wait a few moments for it to fully absorb before putting your clothes on.
And remember: LESS IS BEST!
I have sensitive skin, which deodorant should I use?
Some people may find bicarbonate soda (baking soda, bicarb) a little irritating. While we have added soothing ingredients such as shea butter and beeswax, sometimes it can still be unsuitable for sensitive skin. As a result, we have introduced a 'Sensitive Body' range which is very gentle and still works a treat! The bicarb has been replaced with magnesium hydroxide which is a wonderful, gentle, naturally derived deodoriser.
On the other hand, some people prefer to avoid essential oils for various reasons. We have an Unscented option available which includes bicarb soda.
If you're unsure what will suit your body, it's a great idea to do a small patch test prior to use. As with any skin care products, if you do experience any irritation, please discontinue use and feel free to get in touch.
Do you test on animals?
Our products never have and never will be tested on furry animals....just smelly humans!
I have hairy armpits can I use it?
Yes of course! It rubs on clear and easily into hairy armpits.
Will it leave stains on my clothes?
As with any product, if you apply too much the excess may transfer onto your clothes and leave a darker patch which will generally come off in the wash.
Therefore LESS IS BEST when applying Natural Approach deodorant. You only need to massage a tiny amount into each armpit. Make sure it absorbs into the skin before popping your clothes on and you should have no issues.
We also don't recommend wearing our deodorants with silk, just in case.
Um, there's lumps in my deodorant, is this normal?
Yes, completely normal!
Shea butter contains high amounts of fatty acids each with its own melting point. When these fatty acids cool they also solidify at different rates. If the deodorant is cooled slowly (i.e. room temperature), the fatty acids can stay separate causing a lumpy texture also referred to as crystallisation.
To avoid crystallisation when making the deodorant, we quickly cool it to maintain the ‘marriage’ between solid and liquid components. However, if down the track the deodorant reaches temperatures over 30 degrees Celsius, it can soften and cool slowly causing crystallisation (lumps). These lumps will not affect the effectiveness of your product as they will easily melt in your fingertips ready for application!
Can I use the deodorant as a general moisturiser?
Yes of course.
You can pretty much use it anywhere as a moisturiser, although we don't recommend putting it on your face if you have acne prone skin. If any irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Can I put it on my smelly feet?
Most definitely! Many people use 'Cool Change' because of it's slight cooling effect.
Just remember LESS IS BEST. The odour eating ingredients will have your feet smelling fab in no time.
Will my deodorant liquefy in hot weather?
No it won't liquefy, it just softens.
Being an all natural product, you'll notice our deodorant is softer in warmer climates and firmer in cooler climates. In summer try and store it below 30 degrees C. You can pop it in the fridge to firm it up if desired.
During winter if it's too firm you can use a small wooden spatula to scoop out the deodorant. It will melt easily between your fingertips for application.
I've heard it can help eczema, is that true?
We've had lots of feedback from people who have used the 'Lavender, Lime & Tea Tree' deodorant as a barrier cream to assist in relieving their eczema which is very interesting. After further research we found that shea butter and lavender have been widely used and known to provide relief. However, please note, our deodorants are not therapeutic goods or medicines that can heal these types of issues.
Can kids and teenagers use Natural Approach deodorant?
We test our products on adults, not children. However, we have many pre-teens and teenagers use it with great feedback.
Does my deodorant have an expiry date?
Therefore, for best results, we recommend you use your Natural Approach deodorant balm within 12 months of opening your tin. 😊
What are your tins made of?
Our deodorants are hand-poured into reusable and recyclable food grade/cosmetic grade aluminium plate screw top tins. We are keen to avoid adding more plastic to the world!
Do you offer wholesale prices?
Yes, if your store fits our criteria.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss. Email Trace: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Natural Approach we aim to keep postage costs as low as possible.
Our tins are low profile (less than 2cm thick) which means they can be sent as a standard letter. This enables us to offer you postage from as little as $3.50 Australia wide.
FREE standard parcel shipping for orders over $80 (includes tracking).
- 0 - 125g = $3.50 Standard letter (No tracking, Priority label)
- 126 - 250g = $4.50 Standard letter (No tracking, Priority label)
- 0- 500g = $6.50 Standard letter (tracking included) RECOMMENDED
- 500g+ = $10 Parcel Post (tracking included)
- Express Post (includes tracking) = $12.90
- Standard (includes tracking) = $15
- Express: N/A
Rest of World
- Standard (includes tracking) = $25
Do you want tracking in Australia?
Please ensure you upgrade you shipping preference at checkout if you would prefer tracking. Costs are outlined above. Tracking details will be emailed to you once your order is sent.
- Your item will be posted within 3 business days of receiving a cleared payment.
- Delivery times will vary depending on your location. It may take up to 3 weeks as Australia Post are experiencing delays. Possibly longer if you live in WA.
- Natural Approach takes no responsibility for lengthy delivery times, delays or lost and damaged items during transit.
- If there's any issues with receiving your order, please contact us at: email@example.com.
International Duties and Taxes
- Taxes and duty thresholds vary from country to country. The customer is responsible for any additional costs associated with purchasing products from Natural Approach. Additional costs can include taxes and custom charges. Please contact your local customs office for further details on additional charges, if any.
- Items that are returned to Natural Approach, due to unpaid duties and taxes, can be resent, however additional shipping fees will be charged.
By purchasing from our site, you agree to accept these shipping and delivery terms. Postage prices will be updated often to reflect Australia Post charges.