This gorgeous handcrafted soap contains Australian pink clay which is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
It's fresh and invigorating aroma captures the sweet floral scents of Lavender & Rose Geranium essential oils. A real crowd pleaser!
Allison from Pure Indulgence Aromatherapy (P.I.A) puts a lot of love into making these shea butter soaps. You'll find her store located in the cute little town of Milawa, Victoria.
- Contains Australian pink clay and colloidal oatmeal to help calm sensitive skin.
- Suitable for both oily and dry skin.
- Perfect for removing makeup (yes, you can use it on your face!).
- Smells gorgeous!
- Handcrafted in Australia.
- Store your soap on a soap dish between uses to allow it to dry.
- Cello packaging is 100% home compostable. Simply pop it in you compost when no longer needed!
- Olive Oil
- Shea butter
- Sweet almond oil
- Caster oil
- Australian pink clay
- Colloidal oatmeal
- Essential oils: Lavender & Rose Geranium
- Decorated with Jasmine flowers
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Due to the bulk of this product, postage is $8.95 Australia wide. Spend over $60 to receive FREE postage.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I bought these soaps just to try them out. They are awesome and we use them everyday.. I have not bought any commercial soap for a long time, always using handcrafted soap. These products are so good for your body, no harmful chemicals and so good for your skin. Leaving you feel and smell wonderful. Definitely will continue to purchase products from Natural Approach.