If you LOVE the smell of liquorice you're bound to love this beautiful handcrafted Star Anise shea butter soap.
Historically Star Anise has been used topically for its antibacterial properties. Combined with Himalayan Pink Salt it is a great option for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and acne.
Allison from Pure Indulgence Aromatherapy (P.I.A) puts a lot of love into making these shea butter soaps. You'll find her store located in the cute little town of Milawa, Victoria.
- Can be used as a shampoo bar to help assist with dandruff.
- May help soothe irritable skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Contains Yellow Clay which is a wonderful, natural gentle exfoliator & cleanser.
- Smells absolutely AMAZING!!
- Handcrafted in Australia.
- Store your soap on a soap dish between uses to allow it to dry.
- Cello packaging is 100% home compostable. Simply pop it in you compost when no longer needed!
- Olive Oil
- Shea butter
- Sweet almond oil
- Caster oil
- Himalayan Pink Crystal salt
- Australian Yellow clay
- Star Anise essential oil
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Due to the bulk of this product, postage is $8.95 Australia wide. Spend over $60 to receive FREE postage.