If you're a newbie to natural deodorant, this is a great place to start!
To help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process, you can use a natural clay mask on your armpits. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tins!
- No animal testing.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Handcrafted in Australia.
What you get:
- Three 15 gram tins of Natural Approach deodorant (Earth, Original & Cool Change)
- One 40 gram sachet of Raw Bentonite Clay.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
Clay mask application:
- Simply mix approximately 1 tbsp of clay with equal parts water OR apple cider vinegar in a plastic or ceramic bowl with a non-metal spoon and evenly apply to both armpits. It should be a custard like consistency.
- Once applied, you will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This is best washed off in the shower as it can be messy!
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes.
- You can apply this once per week for a few weeks (or more if needed) to detoxify those pits!
- If there's any leftover you can also use it as a face mask, it is amazing!!
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
I have found it easier to apply deodorant with 1 finger, rather than the spatula...not a critism, it just seems easier to apply with 1 finger
I love your product, I purchased the starter pack of 3, it is so lovely I gave 2 away to my girlfriends to let them try this beautiful and natural deoderant! I have just placed another order as I dont want to be without it!!
Thanks so much for your amazing feedback Les! So happy to hear you love our deodorant and are sharing it with your friends.
I have only been using the natural deodrant for 2 months now and at 1st wasn't sure if it was the bi carb in deodrant or not, but i got a rash / dry skin reaction under my arm pit, so seeked advised from Tracey and she advised try the other deodrant which is bi carb free, as i might be a bit sensitive to bi carb. So ordered some more mini without bi carb.
I am loving these products, the mini tins last about a month for me which i love and love the cool change deodrant i think it is with the minty smell.
So pleased to hear the bicarb free is agreeing with you Joanne!
Thanks for making the time to share your feedback. I really appreciate it.
this is fantastic, I recieved a free sample and purchased more when I was half way through it, I was so impressed. it's a small tin, which I was a bit disconcerted by, but not a little goes a long way. would love to repurchase, but I purchased the 4 pack, so won't need any for quite some time. great product from an Aussie company
So glad you're enjoying our minis! Yes a little really does go a long way. Really appreciate your feedback.
This is my first try of natural deodorant and I'm really happy to find that it works. The fragrances are nice and fresh and I stay sweat free for 12 hours. I'll be buying this again once I decide on my favourite scent.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Katherine, it's greatly appreciated.