The Eco Max kitchen scrubber is a zero waste solution. Perfect to replace your green nylon pot scourer, the Kitchen Scrubber bristles get into all those hard to get at appliances and utensils and it won't scratch enamelware .
- Plastic free
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- Won't become greasy
- Galvanised wire so it never rusts
- Vegan friendly
Benefits of coconut fibre:
- Naturally anti-bacterial so it won't become smelly or mouldy
- Chemical free: safe for the entire family
- Long lasting: bristles don't bend and flatten
- No micro plastics: natural plant fibre so doesn't pollute our waterways
- Biodegradable: at the end of its life it will break down naturally. The wire can be recycled
- Great for all your pots & pans, mesh strainers, micro graters, baking dishes, cast iron and even the bread board or thermomix!
- Use and then rinse and place in your dish rack to dry. Dishwasher safe.
Postage for this item is $8.95 Australia wide.
Compost at end of life. Recycle wire component.
Australian owned. Handmade in Sri Lanka by a small family-run company that employs mainly underprivileged local women. Certified vegan. Certified fair trade.
Great little kitchen scrubber. I love having something thats not made of plastic to clean my dishes. Its easy to keep clean and drys out quickly.