8 x 15 g mini tins of our Regular Body range of highly effective 100% natural deodorant balms OR 6 x 15 g mini tins of our Sensitive Body deodorants (bicarb free). This will enable you to experience our range of distinct scents and decide on a favourite or two. Please select your preference above.
- 1 x Eco Max hand-knitted hemp exfoliating mitt. Use in the shower to gently exfoliate your armpits and eliminate odour causing bacteria.
- 1 x 40 g sachet of Australian Bentonite Clay. You can apply at least once per week, or as needed to your armpits. It may help speed up your bodies natural detoxification process, leaving your armpits clean and fresh.
Clay mask application:
- Simply mix approximately 1 tbsp of clay with equal parts water OR apple cider vinegar in a plastic or ceramic bowl with a non-metal spoon and evenly apply to both armpits. It should be a custard like consistency.
- Once applied, you will feel a tightening sensation as the clay sets. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This is best washed off in the shower as it can be messy!
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear within minutes.
- You can apply this once per week for a few weeks (or more if needed) to detoxify those pits!
- If there's any leftover you can also use it as a face mask, it is amazing!!
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST.
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day), a little really does go a long way.
Store deodorants below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.