Nappy rash can be very uncomfortable for your bub.... and parents alike!
Our gorgeous lavender nappy balm contains soothing ingredients to create a natural barrier on bubs delicate bottom. It contains no nasty chemical fillers, just safe, natural and effective ingredients.
- Creates a barrier to help soothe and relieve nappy rash.
- Suitable for babies and children.
- Safe, toxic free ingredients to help you make a healthier choice.
- Fits perfectly in your nappy bag.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Reapply as needed.
- As with any skincare, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Calendula-infused oil*
- Hemp seed oil*
- Non-nano Australian zinc oxide
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Evening primrose oil*
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Lavender essential oil*
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Love the range of deodorants, they allow my skin to breath and keep me smelling fresh with the beautiful range of essential oils to add fragrance. The Essential oils not only provide an array of beautiful aromas but also have wonderful therapeutic benefits. Once you try Natural Approach deodorants they will be all you ever want and need. Thank you for your aluminium free product and caring about our well-being.
Awe, thanks so much for your kind words Jacqueline. I really appreciate your feedback and ongoing support as it makes what I do so worth it. Cheers Trace
I bought the sample size Natural Lavender Nappy Balm for her to try on her newborn. She loved it so much and asked could I get her some more. Her words were, this is so much better than Sudo cream!
Oh wow, thanks so much for the amazing feedback Tracey! So happy she's loving the Lavender Nappy Balm. Cheers Trace
Tried this out on my little boy and it settled down his nappy rash with just one application. I love that it is a natural, Australian made product and the lavender oil gives baby a lovely subtle scent.
Hey Belinda, that's so good to hear! Stoked it settled it down so quickly. Thanks so much for your fab review. Cheers Trace xx