Life is better with lemons... so why not indulge your lips in our Lemon Myrtle scented lip balm?
Australian Lemon Myrtle gives a refreshing, uplifting aroma to your pout while giving it a zing of citrus - so yummy. It's enriched with jojoba, sunflower, sweet almond oil, and cocoa butter to soften and hydrate your lips.
- Encases antioxidants and vitamins to help keep lips nourished.
- Vegan friendly.
- Easy to apply.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
- Comes in a cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin.
- No animal testing.
Why you'll love it:
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
- Use a clean fingertip to apply a thin layer to your lips. Apply as often as required.
- Sunflower oil*
- Sweet almond oil*
- Jojoba oil*
- Candelilla wax
- Cocoa butter*
- 100% pure essential oil: Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I usually avoid scented and flavoured lip balms because I don’t like the constant smell and they aren’t effective for very long. But I love citrus, so I tried the lemon myrtle lip balm and it’s beautiful. Lasts well, and subtle scent.
So happy you're enjoying my Lemon Myrtle Lip balm! Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, it's greatly appreciated.
Cheers Trace xx
The new vegan Lemon Myrtle Lip Balm is so smooth and easy to apply. I just love the smell of Lemon Myrtle and will need to order more soon 👍😊
That's fantastic! Thanks for your lovely feedback Tanaer, I really appreciate it.