Natural Approach Australia
NEW Natural 'Fragrance Free' Nappy Balm - 50g
Nappy rash can truly be a discomfort for both little ones and their caring parents. Enter our Fragrance-Free Nappy Balm, a gentle oasis of soothing ingredients crafted to pamper your baby's delicate skin.
✺ All natural ✺ Cruelty-free ✺ No Toxic Chemicals
Nappy rash can truly be a discomfort for both little ones and their caring parents.
Enter our Fragrance-Free Nappy Balm, a gentle oasis of soothing ingredients crafted to pamper your baby's delicate skin. This exceptional formula features Australian Zinc Oxide, shea butter, and calendula-infused sunflower oil. Together, they work harmoniously to maintain your baby's skin moisture and create a protective shield against irritation.
Our commitment is clear: absolutely no harmful chemical fillers—just a pure blend of safe, natural, and highly effective ingredients, offering peace of mind for both you and your precious bundle of joy.
Why you'll love it
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
- Free from petroleum products, paraffins, synthetic fragrances and alcohol.
- Creates a barrier to help soothe and relieve nappy rash.
- Suitable for babies and children.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
- Fits perfectly in your nappy bag.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- Cruelty-free (tested on people, not animals).
- Lovingly handcrafted in Queensland, Australia.
- Perfect little gift for new mums & bubs
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin after changing bubs nappy. Can be used with every nappy change as a preventative, or at the 1st sign of redness or nappy rash.
- Can be applied to other dry or irritated skin.
- External use only.
- Gentle and Soothing Care for Babies: Our Natural Nappy Balm is crafted with utmost care, using gentle and soothing ingredients like Australian Zinc Oxide, shea butter, and calendula-infused sunflower oil. We are dedicated to providing the best possible care for babies' delicate skin. ensuring our little ones are comfortable and happy.
- Healthy Skin Through Moisturization: We understand the importance of maintaining healthy, moisturized skin for babies. Our nappy balm contains nourishing ingredients like shea butter and calendula-infused sunflower oil, which are designed to keep the baby's skin hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Creating a Protective Barrier: Our Natural Nappy Balm not only addresses the discomfort of nappy rash but also creates a protective barrier. This barrier shields the baby's skin from the moisture in diapers, helping to prevent nappy rash in the first place.
In summary, as a business owner, I take great pride in offering a natural nappy balm that provides gentle and soothing care, promotes healthy skin through moisturization, and creates a protective barrier for babies.
30 Day Risk Free Guarantee
We respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.
30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee
We want you to love our deodorants as much as we do. And we'd love you to keep coming back for more....and tell your friends about us!
So, if for any reason you're not happy with our deodorant, and you've purchased it within the last 30 days get in touch. Whether we refund you, exchange the product or provide credit towards your next deodorant, we're here to help.
Please email us at: email@example.com as we do really want you to be 100% happy and sort it out quickly.
Search below for answers to your questions. Can't find what you're looking for? Email Trace at firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.
I have just started using natural deodorant and still notice a bit of odour, why?
Some people experience a 'transitioning period' when making the switch to natural deodorant. This has also been called the 'detox process'.
It's a short 2-4 week period where your body gets rid of the toxins it once held. Especially if you were using products such as antiperspirants which are designed to block your sweat glands. When you stop using them, you may sweat more and notice more body odour than usual.
However, as everyone's body chemistry is so different, you may or may not even notice body odour. If you do, here's a few tips to help speed up your body’s natural detoxification process:
- Take your natural deodorant with you and reapply if needed.
- Use a loofah or body brush in the shower and gently exfoliate your armpits.
- Avoid wearing synthetic clothing as studies suggest it breeds odour causing bacteria!
- Apply a natural clay mask to your armpits at least once per week for a couple of weeks. We LOVE the Raw Bentonite Clay Mask from The Bentonite Co, which is 100% Australian Bentonite Clay sourced from a deposit near Lake Mungo, NSW. And, if you have any left over you can use it as a face-mask!
How do I apply natural deodorant balm?
Simply scoop out a tiny pea-size amount of deodorant balm for each armpit and massage into your clean, dry armpits until it's fully absorbed.
Some people simply use their fingers, but others prefer to use a reusable deodorant applicator to scoop out their deodorant before applying.
We also recommend applying your deodorant before you get dressed and wait a few moments for it to fully absorb before putting your clothes on.
And remember: LESS IS BEST!
I have sensitive skin, which deodorant should I use?
Some people may find bicarbonate soda (baking soda, bicarb) a little irritating. While we have added soothing ingredients such as shea butter and beeswax, sometimes it can still be unsuitable for sensitive skin. As a result, we have introduced a 'Sensitive Body' range which is very gentle and still works a treat! The bicarb has been replaced with magnesium hydroxide which is a wonderful, gentle, naturally derived deodoriser.
On the other hand, some people prefer to avoid essential oils for various reasons. We have an Unscented option available which includes bicarb soda.
If you're unsure what will suit your body, it's a great idea to do a small patch test prior to use. As with any skin care products, if you do experience any irritation, please discontinue use and feel free to get in touch.
Do you test on animals?
Our products never have and never will be tested on furry animals....just smelly humans!
I have hairy armpits can I use it?
Yes of course! It rubs on clear and easily into hairy armpits.
Will it leave stains on my clothes?
As with any product, if you apply too much the excess may transfer onto your clothes and leave a darker patch which will generally come off in the wash.
Therefore LESS IS BEST when applying Natural Approach deodorant. You only need to massage a tiny amount into each armpit. Make sure it absorbs into the skin before popping your clothes on and you should have no issues.
We also don't recommend wearing our deodorants with silk, just in case.
Um, there's lumps in my deodorant, is this normal?
Yes, completely normal!
Shea butter contains high amounts of fatty acids each with its own melting point. When these fatty acids cool they also solidify at different rates. If the deodorant is cooled slowly (i.e. room temperature), the fatty acids can stay separate causing a lumpy texture also referred to as crystallisation.
To avoid crystallisation when making the deodorant, we quickly cool it to maintain the ‘marriage’ between solid and liquid components. However, if down the track the deodorant reaches temperatures over 30 degrees Celsius, it can soften and cool slowly causing crystallisation (lumps). These lumps will not affect the effectiveness of your product as they will easily melt in your fingertips ready for application!
Can I use the deodorant as a general moisturiser?
Yes of course.
You can pretty much use it anywhere as a moisturiser, although we don't recommend putting it on your face if you have acne prone skin. If any irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Can I put it on my smelly feet?
Most definitely! Many people use 'Cool Change' because of it's slight cooling effect.
Just remember LESS IS BEST. The odour eating ingredients will have your feet smelling fab in no time.
Will my deodorant liquefy in hot weather?
No it won't liquefy, it just softens.
Being an all natural product, you'll notice our deodorant is softer in warmer climates and firmer in cooler climates. In summer try and store it below 30 degrees C. You can pop it in the fridge to firm it up if desired.
During winter if it's too firm you can use a small wooden spatula to scoop out the deodorant. It will melt easily between your fingertips for application.
I've heard it can help eczema, is that true?
We've had lots of feedback from people who have used the 'Lavender, Lime & Tea Tree' deodorant as a barrier cream to assist in relieving their eczema which is very interesting. After further research we found that shea butter and lavender have been widely used and known to provide relief. However, please note, our deodorants are not therapeutic goods or medicines that can heal these types of issues.
Can kids and teenagers use Natural Approach deodorant?
We test our products on adults, not children. However, we have many pre-teens and teenagers use it with great feedback.
Does my deodorant have an expiry date?
Therefore, for best results, we recommend you use your Natural Approach deodorant balm within 12 months of opening your tin. 😊
What are your tins made of?
Our deodorants are hand-poured into reusable and recyclable food grade/cosmetic grade aluminium plate screw top tins. We are keen to avoid adding more plastic to the world!
Do you offer wholesale prices?
Yes, if your store fits our criteria.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss. Email Trace: email@example.com
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
At Natural Approach we aim to keep postage costs as low as possible.
Our tins are low profile (less than 2cm thick) which means they can be sent as a standard letter. This enables us to offer you postage from as little as $3.50 Australia wide.
FREE standard parcel shipping for orders over $80 (includes tracking).
- 0 - 125g = $3.50 Standard letter (No tracking, Priority label)
- 126 - 250g = $4.50 Standard letter (No tracking, Priority label)
- 0- 500g = $6.50 Standard letter (tracking included) RECOMMENDED
- Bulky items = $9.95 Parcel Post (tracking included)
- Express Post (includes tracking) = $12.90
- Standard (includes tracking) = $15
- Express: N/A
Rest of World
- Standard (includes tracking) = $25
Do you want tracking in Australia?
Please ensure you upgrade you shipping preference at checkout if you would prefer tracking. Costs are outlined above. Tracking details will be emailed to you once your order is sent.
- Your item will be posted within 3 business days of receiving a cleared payment.
- Delivery times will vary depending on your location. It may take up to 3 weeks as Australia Post are experiencing delays. Possibly longer if you live in WA.
- Natural Approach takes no responsibility for lengthy delivery times, delays or lost and damaged items during transit.
- If there's any issues with receiving your order, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Duties and Taxes
- Taxes and duty thresholds vary from country to country. The customer is responsible for any additional costs associated with purchasing products from Natural Approach. Additional costs can include taxes and custom charges. Please contact your local customs office for further details on additional charges, if any.
- Items that are returned to Natural Approach, due to unpaid duties and taxes, can be resent, however additional shipping fees will be charged.
By purchasing from our site, you agree to accept these shipping and delivery terms. Postage prices will be updated often to reflect Australia Post charges.
100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
Botanical name: Vitellaria paradoxa
Country of Origin: Africa
Plant part: Nut
Method of extraction: Nuts are ground to a smooth powder by hand. Powder is slowly added to boiling water to separate fats and impurities (husks).
Scent: Mild, natural smokey nutty scent
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, emollient and humectant properties
Function in deodorant: Emollient (moisturiser).
Supplier: Deluxe Shea Butter Australia
Raw, Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
Botanical name: Cocos nucifera
Country of Origin: Solomon Islands
Plant part: Coconut
Method of extraction: Cold pressed (hand pressed)
Scent: Mild sweet and clean aroma
Uses: Widely used in cooking as a flavouring agent, soaps and skincare.
Function in deodorant: Emollient (moisturiser).
100% Pure Unrefined Australian Beeswax
Scientific name: Cera Alba
Country of Origin: Australia (local beekeepers)
Scent: Sweet, rich, floral and reminiscent of honey
Description: Beeswax is secreted by the glands of the honeybee. It is used by the bees to build their honeycomb.
Properties: Beeswax has soothing, anti-inflammatory, and non-allergenic properties. It's favored in cosmetics, especially balms, for its semi-solid texture and deep moisturizing abilities.
Function in deodorant: oil hardening - consistency stabiliser.
Supplier: Hampson Honey
Natural Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols 70%)
Source: Derived from soybean oil, 70% tocopherols.
Components: Mixed tocopherols (a-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, d-delta-tocopherol), soybean oil.
Description: Natural antioxidants, maintain cell health, and protect skin. Enhance balm stability and shelf life due to skin's Vitamin E depletion with age and sun exposure.
Appearance: Yellow/brownish-red, oily liquid.
Properties: Reduces inflammation, soothes irritations, and supports wound healing.
Function in deodorant: Acts as an antioxidant, prolonging shelf life by slowing oxidation.
Grade: Pharmaceutical grade, compliant with BP (British Pharmacopoeia) & USP (United States Pharmacopoeia).
Supplier: Australian Wholesale Oils.
A lovely product, very gentle for baby's skin
Thanks for your review Lyn! Stoked you're happy with our nappy balm xx