The beautiful floral and fruity aromas of lavender are captured in this gorgeous deodorant. Combined with lime and Australian tea tree pure essential oils, you're bound to stay fresh and grounded.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lavender*, lime*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Hi Trace, have previously been supplied and using your deodorants via my daughter, Zoe. Finding them excellent and now I can choose which flavor each morning. Also planning on using on my heels next summer(now I know).
Do you have a recycle plan for the tins? Thanks Jana
Hi Jana, Fantastic! So happy you're enjoying my deodorants. Thanks for your lovely review. Great question re: tins. At this stage I don't have the facilities to clean them. It might be something I look into in the future. They are very handy for storing bits and pieces. Customers have used them for - jewellery, sewing equipment, lollies, ear phones, paint, fishing tackle...the list goes on. They are also 100% recyclable.
Thanks again, Trace xx
Very happy with the product.
That's great Denise! Thanks so much for letting me know.
Cheers Trace :)
I was a bit sceptical of the deodorant but I am so glad I purchased. Really happy with the overall process of the purchase. Great product and service beautifully packaged. Great communication from Trace, Thankyou!
So pleased to buy naturally made products. The items l bought smells and feels beautiful on your skin. No chemicals, plastics and recycled packaging.
Supporting Australian made and owned.
This is a great product and I like the slightly larger 50g tin. Its much easier to replace the lid.