The beautiful floral and fruity aromas of lavender are captured in this gorgeous deodorant. Combined with lime and Australian tea tree pure essential oils, you're bound to stay fresh and grounded.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from a free wooden spatula or try our Reusable Deodorant Applicator - it's eco-friendly.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lavender*, lime*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I bought this scent for my daughter as her first deodorant. She likes the familiar scent of lavender and I love that she is only putting natural ingredients on her skin.
Great product especially for my active lifestyle.
I love all of these natural deodorants. This one has that lovely relaxing smell of lavender, which reminds me of my garden. The smell stays all day.
I love the lavender smell
This is my 3rd order now and I don't use anything else . Some times in the afternoon I lift my arm up and notice the lavender smell and I say to myself "it's still working 😃 lovely!"
I think this is my new favourite. The lime just adds a nice zesty note to the deodorant. I call it my sports deodorant for days i know ill be active and sweating.