This gorgeous deodorant balm is scented with refreshing lime, invigorating lemongrass and calming patchouli essential oils.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin.
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lemongrass*, lime* and patchouli*
(* indicates certified organic)
Patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
This deodorant is amazing. I even go walking or to the gym after work without Re applying. Love it.
Lovely scent, one of my faves so I've ordered more than once. I've been using natural approach since moving to Qld last year and am very happy with the results.
HAVE BEEN USING DEODORANT FOR A WHILE NOW LOVE ALL THE ONES THAT I HAVE TRIED
The marketing is true - a little bit goes a long way! It may seem pricey but because of this these deodorants are very economical. Couldn’t recommend more!
Thanks so much Tim! A little definelty goes a long way.
Cheers Trace :)
I wanted love it, it smells nice but it too ineffective for everyday wear. I have it to my 9 year old instead. I'm going back to No Pong.
Hi Kirsty, Sorry to hear Natural Approach didn't work for you as expected. I would love the opportunity to hear from you and see if we can work out why it hasn't been effective. Sometimes when making the switch to a new product with different ingredients it can take time for your body to adjust. I also offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee and will happily organise a refund for you. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or phone: 0409 941 380, I would love to hear from you. Cheers Trace