The beautiful floral and fruity aromas of lavender are captured in this gorgeous natural deodorant. Combined with lime and Australian tea tree pure essential oils, you're bound to stay fresh and grounded.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from a free wooden spatula or try our Reusable Deodorant Applicator - it's eco-friendly.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lavender*, lime*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I really love these deodorants and this smell in particular is my favourite. I gave four stars as I’m yet to test them out in a hot Sunraysia summer but so far I love them! Anyone new to these make sure you give yourself time to detox from regular deodorants.
This one has a smoother consistency than the vanilla I tried last time. I find this scent lasts longer, and even after sweating I can still smell the lavender!
Thanks so much for you fab feedback Kiaya! Stoked you're enjoying using it. Cheers trace xx
I love this Original scent and how when I'm wearing it, it really does keep me feeling relaxed and fresh. I've always found lavender very helpful and calming but didn't realise it would also work for me in the form of a natural deodorant. Thanks Natural Approach - love what you do x
Thanks so much for your lovely review! Lavender is a beautiful scent with amazing calming benefits - one of my favourites.