This gorgeous deodorant balm is scented with refreshing lime, invigorating lemongrass and calming patchouli essential oils.
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lemongrass*, lime* and patchouli*
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
This is my favourite of all Trace’s great deodorants. Very very fresh, refreshing scent! Very good deodorant as well! 🥰
Absolutely love , will be buying more . works a treat , yay
I tried this deodorant after struggling with supermarket brands that wouldn't stop the smell and would irritate me.
I am quite active and even when I'm exercising throughout I only have to apply this product once a day and at night I'm still smelling fresh.
I chose the bi-carb free option as I have very sensitive skin and didn't want it to irritate me. It hasn't at all.
It's been perfect.
Great to hear the bicarb free is working for you Moni. Thanks for your lovely feedback.