Scented with Australia’s newest essential oil - Pineapple Myrtle, we're reminded of a relaxing summer's day, with its sweet, fruity, and gentle floral notes.
This unique essential oil comes from a very rare plant, grown exclusively by Essentially Australia on a property in northern NSW.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50-gram tins contain approximately 3 months' worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Pineapple Myrtle (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ Pineapple Myrtle®/alpha-pinene)
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I enjoy trying out new scents from Natural Approach so looked forward to the Australian Pineapple Myrtle Natural Deodorant. As ever the sales service was great with timely communication and short wait to delivery. The deodorant is up to the usual standard. The fragrance is pleasant but a bit "sweet" for my taste and I will revert to some of the other scents next order. Nonetheless I will always give a go at something new from Trace