- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: bergamot*, grapefruit*, & lime*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Loving your products!
This deodorant smells amazing, is easy to apply and last the whole day. I love that it is completely natural and only contains natural ingredients.
Lovely fragrance. Nice to put on while not being overwhelming. I love the balm as deodorant, I've converted from roll-on completely now thanks to natural approach.
Fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. So happy you're loving my deodorants SJ. Cheers Trace xx
I love this deodorant. It works a treat, rubs in beautifully and I don’t have to wash my hands after application like i do with other deodorants. I also love the smell.
First I bought a trial pack of three different scent deodorants - I loved the minimalist packaging and no plastic. My daughter is a pre-tween and has a more sensitive nose than me so I got her to try all three - I liked them all but the Bergamot, Grapefruit & Lime was her clear favourite - so that's what I chose for our next order. Now she has confidently started using deodorant - she loves the smell and I've kicked my antiperspirant spray habit of a life time. Oh and when we go away we put a small amount in one of the small trial containers. We are two happy campers!