- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 15 gram tins contain approximately 3-4 weeks worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: bergamot*, grapefruit*, & lime*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I bought a batch of 6 different scents to try them out after being gifted one initially. They all smell divine and I really appreciate how effectively the deodorant works. I had a little hiccup in the ordering process and the service I received went above and beyond in helping me rectify it. Highly recommend both the product and supplier!
Hi Sherryn, thank you so much for your lovely review. So happy you're enjoying our deodorants and loving our range of scents!
I’m loving most of the scents so far. The Grapefruit doesn’t suit my body chemistry as well but I love the sandalwood and the lemongrass. These work great in the Australian heat. Thanks so much
Maybe it was the flattery of 'Smooth Operator' that got my partner to try this but he is fully converted and we have ordered our second batch :) Coming from the humidity of the Kimberley this is a winner and we have certainly put it to the test, fantastic natural product highly recommended, thank you Tracey!
Fantastic Helen! Stoked you man is loving it too.
Thanks so much for your amazing feedback.
I first encountered these deodorants at the market in Mildura. I bought a couple of tins and thought that would be that, however I am now a convert to Natural Approach's creme deodorants. They are easy to apply, smell good, work as a deodorant and made from natural products.
Oh that's great to hear. Stoked I can help others make the switch to natural alternatives that actually work! Thanks for letting me know.
I love the fresh and cool citrus fragrances of Smooth Operator! I bought this mini tin to take on a beach holiday but it smelt so good I had to start using it at home. Works like a treat and keeps me fresh and dry all day.
Awesome! So glad you're loving it as much as we do Gina.
Thank you x