This gorgeous deodorant is scented with premium Australian Sandalwood essential oil which has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
The Indigenous deadwood is sourced from Dutjahn Sandalwood Oils (DSO), in Western Australia. The Dutjahn Custodians are 50% stakeholders in the distillery.
Profits from the oil distillation business will generate much needed work and funding to remote Indigenous communities and will allow them to invest in community projects which will generate employment.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil.
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
It’s fantastic ! Best natural deodorant I’ve used . Works even after exercise . Will purchase again. Xx
Couldn't stop smelling myself when I first tried this, and I was on the job cleaning inside and outside located regional northern Australia - it was hot! Such an amazing natural product, so easy to use, fully converted and my partner as well :) Thank you so much Tracey, so lovely to have all the little touches only a small business can give plus having a local, natural and eco friendly choice X
I've been using this product for several months now, and really love it! Works perfectly - no irritation and no odour - somehow, it seems to reduce perspiration too. Feels lovely to apply and massage in, with a beautiful subtle scent. It's also great to know the sandalwood oil is sourced from indigenous communities. I have three favourite scents, which I choose from depending on my mood or even the weather!
First of all, Natural Approach has great packaging. Love grabbing the tin every morning and twisting the lid. The smoothness and consistency of "Earth" is so pleasant to use. I love the gentle hint of sandalwood aroma. It is just enough to bring a smile.
We all know our sense of smell is connected to our emotions and memory and that's why I have a few different scents that I use depending on my mood for the day. I also use "Earth" on areas of dry rough skin to help soften, like elbows and back of hands. For a bearded bloke it's not too "girlie" ( if you know what I mean)
This deodorant works so well and smells lovely, the sandalwood scent isn’t overpowering, just a hint of it. I will definitely buy this again :)