The beautiful floral and fruity aromas of lavender are captured in this gorgeous deodorant. Combined with lime and Australian tea tree pure essential oils, you're bound to stay fresh and grounded.
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: lavender*, lime*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Love this product! My skin is very sensitive and this is just a life saver!
Loving this natural deodorant. It is a little grainier than other brands, but still works well with no irritation and no odour.
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback Carolyn. Yes, those tiny soft grains are shea butter. It's quite temperature sensitive, but will rub in easily with warm fingertips. Trace xx
I never imagined that I'd be excited about deodorant, but I love, love, LOVE your products! I'd used another natural deodorant that I was happy enough with, but I wasn't thrilled that the packaging was plastic.
Natural Approach walks the walk with your values of environmental awareness, using local & natural ingredients, supporting local & indigenous suppliers and striving toward zero waste.
Aside from all of that, your product works! My hot flushes are no match for Natural Approach deodorant! Looking forward to trying all of the scents. Keep doing what you're doing. :-)
50g - Bicarb FREE - Lavender, Lime & Tea Tree - Natural Deodorant
Works well for me and I have tried quite a few of these types of deodorants. I like the fragrances and don't have to worry about skin reactions