Scented with Australia’s newest essential oil - Pineapple Myrtle, we're reminded of a relaxing summer's day, with its sweet, fruity, and gentle floral notes.
This unique essential oil comes from a very rare plant, grown exclusively by Essentially Australia on a property in northern NSW.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Tapioca flour*
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Pineapple Myrtle (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ Pineapple Myrtle®/alpha-pinene)
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
My daughter and I always get deodorants from natural approach - and we both think we like this new flavour the best now - thanks for the new flavour!
This Pineapple Myrtle deodorant would have to be my current favourite. It has a gentle pineapple scent that is absolutely amazing. The deodorant balm itself is beautiful and soft and easy to apply. You only need a tiny amount to do under your armpits. I wasn’t expecting it to smell so pineappley as I’d never heard of Pineapple Myrtle essential oil before. I think I’m going to have to stock up on this scent before it’s all gone.