- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
What's to love?
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tapioca flour*
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
Love this especially when you don't want the perfumes to clash with your actual perfume
Works very well.
I have very sensitive skin and after trialing a few other natural deodorants finally found a keeper as no reaction and it works, thank you!
Awesome natural deodorant! Used in Bali where it is very hot, humid and sweaty and worked better than regular deodorant and didn't feel sticky like I find the chemical deodorants do. Me and all my friends are using it now.