Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
PLEASE NOTE: Limit of 1 tin of Australian Rose per customer as I only make small batches. Thanks for your understanding. xx
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I've been using natural approach deodorant for 3 years and I have fallen in love with the Australian rose scent. I thought the smooth operator would be hard to beat, but you sure topped it. It has such a fresh, uplifting smell. I would definately buy this fragrance in the sensitive range again, but if not, I'm more than happy to stick with my smooth operator.