Nappy rash can be very uncomfortable for your bub.... and parents alike!
Our gorgeous lavender nappy balm contains soothing ingredients to create a natural barrier on bubs delicate bottom. It contains no nasty chemical fillers, just safe, natural and effective ingredients.
- Creates a barrier to help soothe and relieve nappy rash.
- Suitable for babies and children.
- Safe, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice.
- Fits perfectly in your nappy bag.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Reapply as needed.
- As with any skincare, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Calendula-infused oil*
- Hemp seed oil*
- Non-nano Australian zinc oxide
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Evening primrose oil*
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Lavender essential oil*
(* indicates certified organic)
Tried this out on my little boy and it settled down his nappy rash with just one application. I love that it is a natural, Australian made product and the lavender oil gives baby a lovely subtle scent.