Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil has been described as having "a beautiful, strong and grounding rose perfumed aroma, with a fresh, fruity element".
This beautiful oil comes from a very rare plant, grown on a property in Byron Bay NSW. It's actually part of the tea tree family and has also been called "Rose Scented Tea Tree".
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin.
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from our Deodorant Applicators.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I have used this deodorant for over 12mths and it never disappoints. It has a delicate scent and the application is smooth and effortless.
Love your deodorants. Great product always.
Works great. Smells great.
Fantastic! Thanks for your lovely feedback Karen.
Cheers Trace xx
Love the Australian Rose deodorant, lovely scent, easy to apply,i feel fresh all day.
Fantastic! Thanks so much for fab review Cheryle. Stoked you're enjoying the Australian Rose. Cheers Trace
I have been using natural approach deodorants for a few months now and they are fantastic. My favourite scents are the rose and lavender.
The service from Tracey is fantastic. I highly recommend. I also like to add they are Aussie made.
Thanks for your kind words Dina! I really appreciate your ongoing support. xx