Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from a free wooden spatula or try our Reusable Deodorant Applicator - it's eco-friendly.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I initially ordered the regular version of this deodorant only to discover that I am sensitive to bicarb. Tracy was quick in responding to my email and went above and beyond to send me this bicarb free version to try out. So far this deodorant does not irritate my skin, rubs in smoothly, and has a beautiful scent- a little really goes a long way. I'm definitely a fan and highly recommend it to anyone.
I have been using the deodorant for 20 months . No issues with this product 😉
Thanks so much for your ongoing support Margaret. I really appreciate it. Cheers Trace
Love the smell of Australian rose Natural deodorant. Having a sensitive skin great feeling to think I am using natural product.
Thanks for your lovely review Karine, so happy you love the Aussie Rose. Cheers Trace
Beautiful delicate scent and easy on sensitive skin. The only natural deodorant I've tried that actually works!
Really love your deodorants don't get skin irratation from them and they smell great.