Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil has a beautiful, strong and grounding rose perfumed aroma, with a fresh, fruity element which is from a VERY RARE plant, grown for its oil on a property in Byron Bay NSW. It's actually part of the tea tree family and has also been called "Rose Scented Tea Tree".
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Tapioca flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure Australian Rose (Leptospermum petersonii Variety ‘B’ CT ‘Geraniol’) essential oil
(* indicates certified organic)