This gorgeous deodorant is scented with premium Australian Sandalwood essential oil which has a subtle yet smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma.
The Indigenous deadwood is sourced from Dutjahn Sandalwood Oils (DSO), in Western Australia. The Dutjahn Custodians are 50% stakeholders in the distillery.
Profits from the oil distillation business will generate much needed work and funding to remote Indigenous communities and will allow them to invest in community projects which will generate employment.
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Aluminium free to let your body breathe.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, non-toxic ingredients.
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Lovingly handcrafted in regional Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with a wooden spatula prior to application. Others just use their fingertip. You can select to receive a free wooden spatula with your deodorant order.
- Massage a small 'half pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca Flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% Pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil.
(* indicates certified organic)
For years I have hated the fact that when I’m at work running around a cafe’ & hot kitchen I can constantly smell myself. I spray myself constantly. Having asthma this has its own problems. I also sure I unnaturally sweat more than others. I have often looked at ads for rub on deodorant & frankly thought, how would that really work well?
I finally decided to give it ago, it’s the best decision I’ve ever made. I use a small amount in the morning & after my evening shower. I do not find myself needing to look for more during the day or returning to use sprays. The smell is beautiful & long lasting. I’m even finding I no longer need to cover myself in perfume to disguise my smell. Would recommend to anyone to give it a go.
Hi - just to say I'm loving the bicarb free range in the larger size, easy to open and easy on my sensitive pits. Great smells, very effective deo and fantastic, human, personalised service from Trace. Love the handwritten notes when the gear arrives. Who does that for deodorant? Awesome and a welcome touch in these troubled times.
I also sent some of the nappy balm to my little nephew in Tassie. Really helped his nappy rash. Thanks for everything!
I’ve been using various natural bi carb free paste for a few years now.. Today is day 2 of using Natural Approach Bi carb free bohemian & earth, so far, neither have aggravated my sensitive skin. I’ve worked a long 9 hour stressful day yesterday, a 5 k jog & mini workout 🏋️♀️ this morning, my armpits smell great. I’m impressed, this is officially the best natural paste I’ve used 👌
This scent is great it's subtle but you can still smell it throughout the day. It's such an awesome earthy scent. Will be buying this again. And i only have to apply this once a day.