If you love the refreshing and uplifting scent of mint, you're bound to love this blend. It really packs on a minty punch with lashings of peppermint, spearmint and tea tree essential oils. It works great on your feet too!
Our bicarb free range is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. We have added magnesium hydroxide which is a gentle, soothing natural deodoriser.
- Highly effective odour protection.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- 100% naturally derived, safe, toxic free ingredients.
Why you'll love it:
- Over 80% certified organic ingredients.
- Cute reusable & recyclable screw-top tin!
- No animal testing.
- Postage from $2.50 Australia wide.
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
- Every tin sold helps plant a tree in Australia via Habitat Sanctuaries.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Australia.
Some people like to scoop out their deodorant with an applicator. Others just use their clean, dry fingertips. For those who prefer a tool, choose from a free wooden spatula or try our Reusable Deodorant Applicator - it's eco-friendly.
- Massage a tiny 'pea' size amount under each clean, dry, armpit, once per day.
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes.
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
- Our 50 gram tins contain approximately 3 months worth of application (based on one application per day).
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- 100% pure unrefined shea butter *
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Tapioca Flour*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% pure essential oils: peppermint*, spearmint*, & tea tree*
(* indicates certified organic)
Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight, and in a cool, dry location. Changes in temperature can alter the texture of the balm (eg. lumpy, grainy appearance), however this will not change the effectiveness of the product. The lumps will melt easily in your fingertips.
Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Please patch test prior to use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical professional prior to use. This is especially important for products containing essential oils. Use product within 12 months of purchase. For external use only.
I love this product, subtle smell and works well
Fantastic. Works well. Smells great.
I spent a couple of years looking for a natural deodorant that I like and that worked for me and had tried many (soooo many) before I found Natural Approach, I haven't used any other brand since as I know that this one works and is kind to my skin. I use the bi-carb free product due to an allergy which is quite common, the peppermint spearmint and tea tree is one of my favourites. My husband also uses it now which is great, he keeps saying "I can't believe how good it is".
This product literally gives me confidence!
I work 2 jobs in popular tourist seaside towns and I am constantly on the go. I purchased this last year and nothing compared to it. When I used other products I felt like I was constantly giving off bad BO. Now I will not venture again!
If you want deodorant that is natural, handmade and doesn’t hurt the body or the planet; then buy this as you will NOT regret it.
I’ve been getting rashes lately bit not with this one. No more itching. Yay!
Also great in hot weather, so far I haven’t had to re-apply during the day
Awesome!! Nothing worse than a pit rash. Stoked our bicarb free range is working for you.
Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback.